About the course
- Course delivery: one day in-house classroom workshop
- Availability: currently only available in the UK and Ireland - contact us to discuss your requirements for training in other countries
Who it’s aimed at
The workshop is aimed at those accredited in Dimensions personality questionnaire who would like to understand more about the Leadership Derailer Report, including its applications in various talent management scenarios.
The Leadership Derailer Report provides an important perspective on personality but is sensitive, and can therefore be perceived as challenging to use. The workshop will give you all you need to have the confidence and competence to apply the report effectively and ethically.
The course is 1 day in length and combines classroom delivery with practical exercises to help you get to grips with the material. It includes a practice feed-back using the report, where your course tutor will coach you through how to effectively communicate report outcomes.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand why derailment is important, including what is meant by derailment, overplayed strengths and career limiters.
- Understand the Dimensions Leadership Derailer Report – including its structure and scales.
- Know how to interpret report outcomes – including combining outcomes with other Dimensions reports and assessments, the role of context and other individual differences.
- Be able to effectively apply and provide feedback on results within a variety of talent management settings, including: selection, coaching and individual development.
The following pricing table relates to delivery of the Leadership Derailment masterclass in the UK and Ireland. Please contact us to discuss your requirements for training in other countries.
|Course delivery||GBP £||EUR €|
|In-house course (1-6 delegates)||2,000||2,400|
|In-house course (7-9 delegates)||2,500||3,000|
|In-house course (10-12 delegates)||3,000||3,600|