About the course
- Pre-requisites: BPS Test User: Occupational, Personality certification (previously known as Level B) or equivalent
- Course delivery: one day classroom workshop (public or in-house)
- Availability: in the UK
We run a one day workshop for qualified practitioners to learn how to effectively use Drives in a range of talent management contexts.
Who it's aimed at
This workshop is aimed at qualified practitioners with BPS Test User: Occupational, Personality certification (previously known as Level B) or equivalent.
- Understand how Drives can help you recruit in line with your company values, motivate employees and drive engagement and performance across your organisation.
- Gain essential knowledge and skills to start using Drives in your organisation.
- How individual, team and organisational engagement and performance can be driven by having a sound understanding of what motivates and enthuses employees at an individual level.
- An introduction to the Drives assessment, what it measures and how it can be used alongside other assessments.
- An introduction to the different report outputs of Drives and the different contexts in which they can be used.
- How to interpret Drives reports and provide appropriate feedback including an opportunity to practice this.
- Practical examples and discussion around how to use Drives in different talent management scenarios.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Appreciate how understanding what motivates employees can help drive individual, team and organisational performance.
- Have an understanding of the Drives assessment, what it measures and how it fits alongside other assessments.
- Be able to use the different report outputs of Drives, interpret their meaning and provide appropriate feedback.
- Be able to incorporate Drives into different talent lifecycle activities and use the information to make effective decisions.
The following pricing table relates to delivery of the Drives Masterclass workshop in the UK. Please contact us to discuss your requirements for training in other countries.
|Course delivery||GBP £||EUR €|
|In-house course (1-6 delegates)||2,000||2,400|
|In-house course (7-9 delegates)||2,500||3,000|
|In-house course (10-12 delegates)||3,000||3,600|
If you are interested in running this course for your company, please see contact us.