About the course
- Course delivery: one day in-house classroom workshop
- Availability: currently only available in the UK and Ireland - contact us to discuss your requirements for training in other countries
Who it’s aimed at
This masterclass session is for Test User: Occupational, Personality (formerly Level B) qualified practitioners who provide development support in their organisations or on a consulting basis.
- Advance your practitioner skills using multiple Dimensions reports to support effective individual development.
- Given the present economic climate, organisations must invest in the development of their employees and the utilisation of a multi-purpose personality assessment demonstrates a greater return on investment (ROI) to stakeholders.
- Focusing on the varied profile outputs from the Dimensions personality questionnaire (including Trait Profile, Type Profile and Derailment Profile), the session will present the psychological theories behind each profile, as well as the relevant evidence for their psychometric validity and reliability.
- In addition to learning how each profile can contribute in isolation to development interventions, multi-profile interpretation and feedback will illustrate how contrasting psychological theories can be used to complement each other to facilitate powerful developmental feedback and action planning, which emphasises existing strengths and highlights areas that require careful management.
- Interactive exercises will cover detailed profile interpretation, profile feedback and role profiling for identifying developmental needs. Delegates will gain hands on experience in the use of these various profiles by engaging in a series of detailed role-plays and learn how to use Korn Ferry Assessment Systems to manage assessments and generate reports.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand how to make inter-profile links for optimum insight about an individual.
- Recognise the power that multi-profile feedback and exploration bring to development.
The following pricing table relates to delivery of the Dimensions and Individual Development masterclass in the UK and Ireland. Please contact us to discuss your requirements for training in other countries.
|Course delivery||GBP £||EUR €|
|In-house course (1-6 delegates)||2,000||2,400|
|In-house course (7-9 delegates)||2,500||3,000|
|In-house course (10-12 delegates)||3,000||3,600|
If you are interested in running this course for your company, please see contact us.