If you have been trained already in the use of another personality questionnaire, you may be entitled to fast track access to Dimensions, our cutting-edge personality questionnaire.
About the course
- Pre-requisites: BPS Test User: Occupational, Personality certification (previously known as Level B) or equivalent
- Course delivery: one day classroom workshop (public)
- Availability: in the UK and throughout countries in our partner network
We run a one day workshop for qualified practitioners to learn how to effectively use Dimensions in a range of talent management contexts.
Who it's aimed at
This workshop is aimed at qualified practitioners with BPS Test User: Occupational, Personality certification (previously known as Level B) or equivalent. This will cover the issues faced by consultants using Dimensions with clients.
- Gain essential knowledge and skills to start using Dimensions in your consultancy.
- Complete Dimensions for yourself and receive the feedback report on the day, to develop your own personal insight.
- You’ll be eligible for a free trial of Dimensions to use in your consultancy.
Where it's available
Our public workshops take place throughout the year in London, enabling you to share experiences with fellow HR professionals. Alternatively, we can focus solely on the needs of your organisation and run a bespoke masterclass in-house at your premises.
The main themes covered are:
- An overview of Korn Ferry Assessment Systems (KFAS).
- The background to the Dimensions personality questionnaire.
- Using Dimensions in selection contexts.
- Using Dimensions in development contexts.
- The support available to Consultants.
- How to access KFAS and purchase assessments.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Know how to use the Dimensions personality assessment in a range of talent management scenarios.
- Know how to use Korn Ferry Assessment Systems to manage candidates and generate reports.
The following pricing table relates to delivery of the Talent Q Partner Dimensions Conversion Workshop in the UK and Ireland. Please contact us to discuss your requirements for training in other countries.
|Course delivery||GBP £|
Below is a list of the upcoming course dates for Talent Q Partner Dimensions Conversion Workshop. To book your place, simply click on the 'Book now' link next to the relevant course date.
|26 January 2018||London||£200||Book now|
|28 June 2018||London||£200||Book now|
|27 September 2018||London||£200||Book now|