If you have been trained already in the use of another personality questionnaire, you may be entitled to fast track access to Dimensions, our cutting-edge personality questionnaire.
About the course
- Pre-requisites: BPS Test User: Occupational, Personality certification (previously known as Level B) or equivalent
- Course delivery: one day classroom workshop (public or in-house)
- Availability: in the UK, Ireland and throughout countries in our partner network
We run a one day workshop for qualified practitioners to learn how to effectively use Dimensions in a range of talent management contexts.
Who it's aimed at
This workshop is aimed at qualified practitioners with BPS Test User: Occupational, Personality certification (previously known as Level B). If you are a talent partner or consultant, you can attend the Talent Q Partner Dimensions Conversion Workshop.
- Gain essential knowledge and skills to start using Dimensions in your own organisation.
- Complete Dimensions for yourself and receive the feedback report on the day, to develop your own personal insight.
- We will also introduce you to Drives, which assesses what motivates and engages an individual at work. While the course only provides a high level introduction to the assessment, you will have the opportunity to complete the assessment and receive your report after the training. Please note that the course only provides a high level introduction to Drives. A Drives masterclass is available should you wish to focus on this assessment specifically.
- You’ll be eligible for a free trial of Dimensions and Drives to use in your organisation.
- You’ll be able to add Dimensions as an additional tool to your entry on the British Psychological Society’s Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
Where it's available
Our public workshops take place throughout the year in London and Dublin, enabling you to share experiences with fellow HR professionals. Alternatively, we can focus solely on the needs of your organisation and run a bespoke masterclass in-house at your premises.
The course has been designed as an immersive and interactive learning experience, set within a fictional organisation and focusing on the application of Dimensions to a series of real-world talent management scenarios.
You will be provided with a short video to view before attending the face to face session which provides:
- An overview of Korn Ferry Assessment Systems (KFAS) and other Talent Q assessments.
- The background to the Dimensions personality questionnaire and Drives motivation questionnaire.
- An overview of what to expect on the day of your training.
The face to face training includes a series of practical exercises designed to help you build the knowledge and skills needed to apply Dimensions to:
- Selection contexts.
- Identification of high potential.
- Individual and team development contexts.
We will also introduce you to how you can use Drives to promote individual engagement.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Know how to use the Dimensions personality assessment in a range of talent management scenarios.
- Understand when and how to use Drives motivation questionnaire.
- Have access to an extensive toolkit to help you start using the assessment in your own organisation.
- Receive access to KFAS and a free trial of Dimensions and Drives.
The following pricing table relates to delivery of the Dimensions Conversion workshop in the UK and Ireland. Please contact us to discuss your requirements for training in other countries.
|Course delivery||GBP £||Euro €|
|In-house classroom (1-6 delegates)||2,000||2,400|
|In-house classroom (7-9 delegates)||2,500||3,000|
|In-house classroom (10-12 delegates)||3,000||3,600|
Below is a list of the upcoming course dates for Dimensions Conversion workshop. To book your place, simply click on the 'Book now' link next to the relevant course date.
|23 August 2018||London||£275||Book now|