About the course
- Certification: the course certifies delegates to use Talent Q products
- Course format: public classroom and in-house classroom learning options available*
- Course length: 2 days
*Product specific modules are available for in-house courses. Please contact us if you like to discuss this further.
Certified Training provides you with the knowledge and skills to use, apply and interpret Talent Q’s assessments.
This course provides certification in using Talent Q assessments both in the UK, and internationally. Please be aware that in the UK, at least one person in your organisation will need to have completed Talent Q Test User Training and hold BPS qualifications in Test Use.
Who it’s aimed at
The training is intended for people who are required to use and interpret Talent Q’s assessments in selection and/or development contexts. It provides an overview of the core principles of assessment and how these principles underpin the effective application of Talent Q’s assessments in the workplace, and assumes the delegate has had limited/no exposure to Talent Q tools. This course is ideal for Line managers and HR Professionals who wish to become competent as operational practitioners of Talent Q’s assessments specifically.
Where it’s available
Public two-day courses are run throughout the year in the UK. The course can also be run for clients on an in-house basis. If you have a requirement to attend a course outside of the UK, please contact us.
- Acquire the practitioner skills needed to use the Talent Q suite of assessments effectively.
- Maximise return on investment using the assessments in your organisation.
- Contribute to a robust assessment process within your organisation or client organisation.
In order to optimize your learning, the Certified Training course consists of pre-reading, two days of classroom learning, group discussion, practical exercises along with the assessment of the key skills required when administering and providing feedback on Talent Q’s assessment tools. The course is also accompanied by a comprehensive course manual which provides you with (optional) further reading and practical resources to support ongoing use of the assessments.
On day two of the course, you will take part in an assessed feedback session using Talent Q’s Dimensions personality questionnaire and Elements ability tests.
Your feedback will be observed by our experienced trainers, who will provide professional and constructive feedback to support effective use of the assessments moving forward.
Prior to attending the course, you will get the chance to complete the assessments so you are able to familiarize yourself and gain first-hand experience of completing the Talent Q suite of assessments.
The Certified Training course covers the following areas:
- Knowing what to assess.
- Choosing the right assessment.
- Understanding psychometric data.
- Best practice in psychometrics.
- Dimensions personality questionnaire.
- Elements ability tests.
- Drives motivational questionnaire.
- Aspects suite of assessments, including the Aspects Styles Competency based questionnaire along with the Aspects Ability tests.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Know how to optimize the use of Talent Q assessments in your organisation
- Have acquired the practical skills which are needed to administer, interpret and feedback on the Talent Q suite of assessments.
- Make effective use of assessment results in decision making within both selection and development contexts.
The following pricing table relates to UK delivery of the Talent Q Certified Training course. For details of pricing outside of the UK, please contact us.
|Course delivery||GBP £||EUR €|
|In-house course (1-6 delegates)||5,500||6,480|
|In-house course (7-12 delegates)||8,000||9,430|
Below is a list of the upcoming course dates for Talent Q Certified Training. To book your place, simply click on the 'Book now' link next to the relevant course date.
|17-18 January 2018||Buckinghamshire||£995||Book now|
|14-15 February 2018||London||£995||Book now|
|14-15 March 2018||Manchester||£995||Book now|
|18-19 April 2018||London||£995||Book now|
|23-24 May 2018||Buckinghamshire||£995||Book now|
|13-14 June 2018||London||£995||Book now|
|11-12 July 2018||Birmingham||£995||Book now|
|08-09 August 2018||London||£995||Book now|
|12-13 September 2018||Manchester||£995||Book now|
|10-11 September 2018||London||£995||Book now|
|14-15 November 2018||Birmingham||£995||Book now|
|10-11 December 2018||London||£995||Book now|