What leadership challenges do organisations face?
- Getting the right person on board for their next senior appointment.
- Assessing how their talent pool compares externally.
- Identifying their future leaders.
- Assessing how their senior leadership team measures up.
- Identifying the best place to invest their development budget to get the highest return on investment.
How we can help
We have a range of assessment and consultancy solutions to help address your most important leadership challenges.
Identify what high performance looks like in your business
Our High Performance Profiling studies help you understand what differentiates high performers from ‘the rest’, and what differentiates high potentials from those who will just be ‘good enough’. Armed with this insight, you can fine-tune your recruitment practices, from attraction and sourcing through to selection methods, and often save money in the process. The same learning can be applied to managing internal talent and identifying what constitutes high potential within your organisation.
We believe that leadership assessment should be in-depth, robust and objective. Using a combination of ability tests, assessments of motivation and personality, and an in-depth interview with an experienced consultant, you can derive a holistic picture of an individual’s leadership capability and their development needs.
Innovative ability tests
Our Elements range of online adaptive ability tests utilises technology to its best advantage. The difficulty of each question is based on the individual’s previous responses. This ensures the questions they see are at the optimum level of challenge for the individual, enabling them to demonstrate their true ability. The adaptive nature of these tests, combined with a high performing norm group, gives more differentiation for top performers.
Flexible personality assessment
Incorporating role match profiling, our Dimensions online personality questionnaire enables organisations to select the most important behaviours for a role and map an individual’s results against this profile.
We also have a range of Dimensions reports which can help inform the ongoing management and development of your existing and potential leaders. These include:
- Potential Report - this report outlines the individual’s profile in relation to the eleven components of our Model of Potential. This can be used to help identify an individual’s strengths and development needs in relation to leadership potential.
- Derailment Report - this report looks at the eight styles or patterns of personality, known as ‘derailers’, which in some cases could lead to burn-out or to a person of high potential becoming derailed. The report outlines the typical risks associated with each of the styles as well as the typical strengths, and also the possible career limiters relating to an absence of the pattern in question.
- Development Profile - this profile can be used in developing the performance and potential of an individual. It provides an in-depth view of the individual’s typical behaviour against the 45 indicator measures of Dimensions.
Related assessments and services
An online personality questionnaire for assessing key behavioural attributes in relation to work, for use across all sectors, functions and organisational levels
A suite of online adaptive ability tests that measure the ability of your people, for use across all sectors and functions for supervisory, graduate, managerial and professional level jobs
An online 360-degree feedback questionnaire, which helps identify the strengths and development needs of individuals based on the views of themselves, direct reports, managers and peers
We provide valuable and objective insight into your candidates’ motivations, personality and development needs, helping answer your most important leadership questions
Job Analysis and Competency Development
Build an understanding and common language of performance expectations and help increase stakeholder acceptance as a function of their involvement
High Performance Profiling
We help you understand what differentiates high potentials from those who will just be ‘good enough’, in order to recruit the best more consistently and show return on investment
Our People Analytics services leverage your employee data to help you make more informed people-based decisions and deliver evidence-based insights
Test User Training
Our Talent Q Test User Training course provides you with the knowledge to use, apply and interpret ability tests and personality questionnaires, specifically Talent Q assessments
Our Certified Training course provides you with the knowledge to use, apply and interpret Talent Q’s full suite of psychometric assessments