Our experienced team will set up and manage the whole assessment process, allowing you to focus your time and resources on what really matters. From start to finish, your dedicated Customer Service Executive will be available to help ensure you receive all the information you require – from advising you on the reports you need, to helping select a suitable comparison group, and much more.
Using the bureau service
Our bureau service can be used across all of our assessment offering, regardless of the size or complexity of the project. Our standard service includes:
- Setting up the project (for up to 100 candidates) and monitoring the completions (If your project is larger than this, please contact us).
- Email invitations and reminders sent directly to your candidates.
- Reports generated and shared with the agreed contact.
- Project managed: assessment process fully supported by our team.
- Customisable: we run your project your way, to ensure you receive all of the information you require.
- Convenient: our bureau service is easy to use and gives access to our suite of innovative psychometric assessments, without the requirement for trained in-house practitioners or administrators.
We recommend that candidates receive feedback following the completion of their assessments, but understand that sometimes you may lack the time or in-house capability to offer these sessions. As part of our bureau service, we can schedule facilitated feedback sessions with one of our experienced consultants. Please contact us for more information and pricing.
The following timescales will apply when setting up bureau projects:
- For projects up to 100 candidates, assessment invitations will be sent to candidates within 2 working days of us receiving them. Following the project deadline, all requested reports will be sent to you within one working day.
- For larger projects (above 100 candidates), a bespoke service level agreement will apply. Please contact us to discuss your needs in more detail.
The pricing depends on the option that you choose. We can administer the assessments for you, generate the reports, facilitate a feedback conversation with your candidates, and even provide a written summary report. Contact us for more details on the options that are available to you, and the associated costs.
To start using this service, please download one of our bureau forms and follow the instructions listed on the first tab. Once complete, please return the form to the Customer Service team.
These forms contain all of the information we need to get your project up and running. However, if you have any questions about the assessments or reports you need, please call 01844 218980 or email ProductSolutions@kornferry.com and our team will be more than happy to assist.