Our approach to assessment design is simple: we use the best techniques in the field of psychometrics and apply them practically to develop high quality tests that are valuable and user-friendly. Using the latest testing and technical developments, we design our assessments to meet the challenges we know our clients face.
We also want our assessments to work hard. They have been developed so that, from one administration, you are able to interrogate the responses and generate reports for a range of situations: from personal development to working with a team, from recruitment to succession planning.
Realistic job preview
- Realistic Preview: our realistic job previews give candidates a behind-the-scenes look at what it's like to work at a company, and provide them with an indication of their likely fit with the organisation and the role before the start of the recruitment process.
Personality and motivation
- Dimensions: a personality questionnaire that measures behavioural preferences at work, focusing on how a person prefers to manage relationships with others, their approach to tasks and their sources of energy and motivation.
- Drives: an online questionnaire that focuses on an individual's values and motivations in the workplace, and measures the factors that help stimulate and energise them in their daily working lives.
- Aspects Ability: an innovative range of online adaptive ability tests measuring verbal, numerical and checking skills designed specifically for use in volume recruitment for frontline, customer service and sales roles.
- Elements: a suite of online adaptive ability tests measuring verbal, numerical and logical reasoning skills designed specifically for use in graduate, professional, managerial and executive level roles.
- Aspects Styles: a competency-based screening questionnaire that measures behavioural preferences at work in relation to the most relevant competencies for the job, specifically for use in volume recruitment.
- Judgement: our next generation of situational judgement tests (SJTs) provide a fast, robust and engaging way to screen high volumes of applicants.
- MultiView: a competency-based feedback questionnaire that can be used to identify strengths and development needs in order to facilitate performance improvement.