Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to exceeding customer expectations and to delivering an outstanding level of customer service throughout our business.
We achieve this with a talented team of people who are passionate about customer service, and have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of assessment.
We promise to:
- Respond to all enquiries promptly and efficiently: we are available to answer your enquiries between 8.30am–5.30pm Monday to Friday (UK time). We aim to answer calls within 10 seconds and to respond to all enquiries/requests within the same working day (enquiries/requests received after 3pm may be handled the next working day).
- Listen and understand your needs: we listen carefully to understand your needs in order to identify and provide the best possible advice or solution quickly and efficiently. We aim to resolve all enquiries at the first point of contact and will escalate to our psychologists or technical support teams when required.
- Treat you with courtesy and professionalism: we deliver a friendly, courteous and professional service in all our dealings with you.
- Provide expert advice: we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of assessment and are committed to continued professional development for all our staff.
- Deliver on our promises: we deliver on our promises and commitments to you, and are open and honest about what we can or cannot deliver.
- Ensure our services are accessible and easy for you to use: we provide up-to-date and accurate information on all our products and services on our website. Our online assessment system is available 24/7/365 days a year and is easy to use, customisable and secure at all times. Maintenance and upgrades to the system are carried out in consultation with clients, and we provide a minimum of one week’s notice regarding any planned downtime, ensuring minimum impact on service delivery and continuity.
- Encourage and welcome feedback: we take personal ownership to resolve any complaints immediately, and use feedback and suggestions to improve the way we do things.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You are unhappy with the level of service you have received.
- You feel that you have had a positive experience.
- You would like to suggest ways in which we can improve our services.
Please contact us with your feedback on +44 (0)1844 218980 or email email@example.com
If you have a complaint and feel that it has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please ask to speak to our Customer Service Manager or your Account Manager.