British Psychological Society (BPS)
Our psychometric training courses – Talent Q Test User Training (formerly delivered as two courses - Assessing Ability in Organisations and Assessing Personality in Organisations) and Talent Q Dimensions Conversion Workshop – are accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS). This accreditation means delegates who have completed the courses will receive Occupational Test User certification and be eligible to join the BPS Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
Completion also confers eligibility to receive the new pan-European ‘Euro Test User Certificate’. This is awarded by the European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations and represents an internationally recognised standard for test use in the workplace.
Find out more about our accredited training courses.
- The British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Association of Business Psychologists (ABP)
- International Test Commission (ITC)
- Association of Test Publishers (ATP)
- Health & Care Professions Council
- European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology (EAWOP)
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Association of Graduate Recruiters (AGR)
- Institute of Coaching